Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Holy Crap! I just did this and now I'm afraid to sit down for fear I might not be able to stand up again. And I only did 2 sets of 10 reps each! Doing this again for sure.

10-minute Victoria's Secret Model Workout
10-minute Victoria's Secret Model Workout

Download whole gallery
Holy Crap! I just did this and now I'm afraid to sit down for fear I might not be able to stand up again. And I only did 2 sets of 10 reps each! Doing this again for sure.
Holy Crap! I just did this and now I'm afraid to sit down for fear I might not be able to stand up again. And I only did 2 sets of 10 reps each! Doing this again for sure.

Download whole gallery
What to Eat Before (and After) a Workout #fitness #exercise
What to Eat Before (and After) a Workout #fitness #exercise

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment